BENTON Tea Tree Cleansing Water 200ml
Do you want to soothe your skin while cleansing?
Benton Tea Tree Cleansing Water contains enough tea tree ingredients to soothe your skin and make it clean without irritation.
It will also provide vitality to your skin & give it a rest.
- Manufactured with only 10 ingredients: Containing only necessary ingredients, you can remove sebum without irritation, even on sensitive skin.
- Contains 70% of tea tree leaf water for skin soothing: Contains enough tea tree leaf water and extracts to concentrate on soothing the skin.
- Moist cleansing without the feeling of tightening: This not only provides deep cleansing effects by using vegetable surfactants, but also provides you with hydrating without the feeling of tightening.
- Gives your skin the priority: Providing comfortable rest and soothing to your skin with an excellent cooling sensation like other skincare products you apply.
- Safe cleansing water: Containing no harmful controversial ingredients at all. (Volatile alcohol, PEG, 20 cautions, silicone, etc)
- Tea tree: Tea tree leaves are known to be excellent for soothing the skin, especially sensitive skin, and help to manage various skin troubles.
- Tea tree leaf oil: It protects your delicate skin from the external environment and boosts skin barriers.
- Coconut as vegetable surfactant: Coconut is great for getting your skin moist cleansing with no irritation.
- Hypoallergenic test: Benton Tea Tree Cleansing Water doesn’t contain any harmful components like silicon, alcohol, and 6 different types of paraben.
- Dermatological test: Tea Tree Cleansing Water was evaluated as a non-irritating cleanser that is safe for sensitive & delicate skin.
- Does the pH level matter while purchasing skincare products?
The answer is YES! Our skin has its natural pH level which should be protected. Unfortunately, there are products with different pH levels that change the skin pH itself, therefore some skin troubles start appearing.
- How does pH level affect the skin?
The skin’s barrier is slightly acidic for a reason, to keep moisture in and bacteria out.
- Dr. Karcher said this about pH;
If your pH balance is off and it’s too alkaline, your skin is going to look flaky and red.
If it’s too acidic, you’ll increase your chances of inflammatory skin conditions like eczema and acne.
- Benton Tea Tree Cleansing Water is slightly acidic, exactly like the healthy pH skin normal level, your skin is not only going to look vital and vibrant but deep cleaned too.
How to use
*We recommend using an eye makeup remover for heavy makeup on the eyes and lips*
- Wet a cotton pad with the face wash and wipe it along with the skin.
- Gently press on the needed area then wipe it off carefully.
- Tip: If you use it in a foaming container without using a cotton pad, you can cleanse it more gently and softly without irritation.
It is a moist and transparent liquid-type product.
- Those who want a gentle but deep cleansing without irritation.
- Those who want moist skin without tightness after cleansing.
- Those who want soothing besides cleansing.
Awards & Prizes
- Benton Tea Tree Cleansing Water became popular for gaining the best of K-Beauty, Trend Liquide, and Beauty Chart Awards. Also, it’s K celebrities choice
Han Bo Reum is talking about Benton water cleansing’s features in a live broadcast.
MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF WATER, AQUA (WATER), DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-6 CAPRYLATE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 LAURATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE.
For better results, we recommend for you other Tea Tree’s products
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.