MISSHA TIME REVOLUTION ARTEMISIA AMPOULE 50ml
Time Revolution Ampoule is here to help you control those sudden redness and combat any signs of dehydration. With a powerful formula that uses double-fermented Artemisia Annua extract or also known as mugwort, it is one of the most soothing ampoules out there that also restores skin balance. It also turns on your skin’s internal water tap to increase hydration. It also improves vitality and builds a stronger barrier function to equip the skin with the ability to protect and repair itself. Giving you a glowing hydrated smooth skin.
“Time Revolution Ampoule for a perfectly smooth skin in no time!”
What’s the benefits of Artemisia to skin?
Artemisia helps calm and soothe redness on the skin while also healing acne/breakouts. It’s also packed with Vitamin A (great for skin renewal and regeneration) and Vitamin C (a skin brightening and protecting ingredient)
Strengthens skin’s moisture and oil balance control
Controls skin’s moisture and oil balance with Artemisia concentrate essence+ 3-step moisture locking.
Completed Skin Irritation Test
- Test period: 29/4~1/5
- Test institution: Global Medical research center
- Test results:
Positive with no sign of skin irritation.
Skin barrier improved by 89.4%
Moisture improved by 40.19% after using the product for 2 weeks.
- For those who have sensitive skin.
- For those who have skin without balance.
- For those who have acne or trouble prone skin.
- For those who are looking for products with mild formula.
How to use:
- After using treatment essence or toner, get an adequate amount of content and pat for full absorption.
- TIP: It gets even more effective if use with MISSHA’s time revolution Artemisia Treatment Essence together
Artemisia Annua Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Trehalose, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Carbomer, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Tromethamine, Polyquaternium-51, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.