HISTOLAB Derma Science Azulene Complex Ampoule 72% 80ml
Azulene ampoule for your healthy skin condition, For your skin sensitivity to external stimuli, Histolab provides you with Azulene Ampoule containing 72% of Azulene Complex, a skin-soothing ingredient.
This balances the oil and water of your skin, quickly soothes your sensitive skin from external stimuli, and relieves skin stress.
Currently, Histolab products are loved by almost 8,500 dermatological and aesthetic clinics in Korea. Thanks to its wide variety of product ranges, Histolab products have become famous for having excellent efficiencies in the field of professional peeling, acne treatment, and post-laser skin treatment as well as basic care like wrinkle improvement freckles, skin rejuvenation, whitening., etc.
Your healthy skin condition completes with energy from Azulene Ampoule!
The only skin soothing Ampoule of HISTOLAB!
- 72% of Azulene Complex: An ampoule containing 72% of Azulene Complex, a Botanical soothing ingredient.
- SGRF H1 Complex: Containing Median’s own patent-applied ingredients(SRGF-H1 Complex) helps provide a soothing and moisturizing effect.
- Oil & Water Balance: Only leave an appropriate amount of oil and water on the skin, creating non-sticky and fresh skin.
- Relieves Skin Stress: Protects sensitive skin due to external stimuli and cares for it with vital skin.
- Paraben-free / Alcohol-free.
Azulene ampoule containing as much as 72% of Azulene, a botanical soothing ingredient.
- SGRF H1 Complex: Moisturising and Soothing.
- Azulene Complex: Soothing.
- Tea Tree Oil: Soothing.
- Dimethyl Sulfone: Sebum Absorption.
- Vegetable BHA: Sebum Control.
Azulene ampoule balances oil and water levels and relieves skin stress.
Azulene ampoule Use Order:
How to use:
After applying toner, take 2~3 drops and apply with gentle patting.
- When soothing the skin.
- When it is necessary to control the oil/moisture balance of the skin.
- When the skin is tired from external stimuli it needs rest.
- Those with oily skin lacks moisture and are dry on the inside.
Differences between 4 types of Histolab ampoules:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glucomannan, Glycerin, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cellulose Gum, Dimethyl Sulfone, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Psoralea corylifolia Fruit Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Guaiazulene Sulfonate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Oleth-8 Phosphate, Alcohol, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-16, sh-Polypeptide-4, Nicotinoyl Hexapeptide-44, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin.
Protects sensitive skin due to external stimuli and cares for it
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch