DR. JART- CTRL-A TEATREEMENT CLEANSING FOAM 120ml
Ctrl-A Teatreement Cleansing Foam manufactured with ‘Teatreament’ ingredient, which is a key solution of Dr. Jart’s Control-A line.
Best Cleansing Foam! hypoallergenic cleansing foam that contains Teatreement to balance pH for skincare on areas of concern, while coconut-derived surfactant feels mild on skin
What is Teatreement?
Teatreament means to care for the skin with a Teatree. This is Dr. Jart’s Spot Care Teatree solution, which is created by optimizing the following three ingredients ratio for each product in the Control-A line.
- Tea Tree Oil and Tea Tree Extract: Ingredients with excellent calming effect on skin problems.
- 4-Terpineol: Highly concentrated ingredients by extracting only antibacterial ingredients from tea tree leaves.
Smart TT solution detects spots and provides skincare!
- SpoT-Targeting Solution with Unique Technology that Reacts to Alkaline Spots
- Minimum Irritation and Maximum Effects Teatree + Treatment
Where does Tea Tree come from?
Pristin Australian tea tree that was used as a skin solution by Aboriginal people for centuries and it has proven benefits.
- Cleansing foam made using Teatreement: A cleansing foam that contains Teatreement to balance pH for skincare on areas of concern, while silica absorbs excessive sebum to maintain fresh skin.
- Containing 41% Tea Tree Leaf Extract: Its high content of tea tree leaf extract helps quick hydration and diminishing pores.
- Hypoallergenic facial cleanser: Contains “SpoT-Targeting” ingredient works on Alkaline acne by removing skin impurities effectively without unnecessarily irritating normal areas.
- Mild cleansing with natural surfactant: Contains Coconut-derived surfactant mildly cleanses sensitive skin with acne.
- pH balance care for pH skin: Contains Linoleic acid and ceramide NP helps repair the damaged skin barrier, while its low pH formula helps maintain healthy and balanced skin pH.
- Tea tree leaf extracts 410,000ppm: quickly hydrates and diminishes pores.
- Tea tree leaf oil 5000ppm: protects sensitive skin and controls sebum for problematic skincare.
- Terpineol 0,05ppm: Intensively soothes with a small amount as an extract of the primary components of a tea tree leaf.
CTRL-A TEATREEMENT CLEANSING FOAM
A cleansing foam that feels mild on your skin, provides you with clear skin as it removes impurities and reduces redness.
How to use:
- Place a sufficient amount on a wet hand and create a dense foam.
- Gently massage the skin.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Sensitive skin.
- Oily skin with sebum.
- Reddish acne-prone skin.
+Tea Tree Leaf Extract from Australia.
+Teatreement™ Solution (Tea Tree Leaf Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, 4-Terpineol): Rebalances skin’s pH.
+Exfoliating Salicylic Acid (BHA- Beta Hydroxy Acid) combined with pH balancing Teatreement makes it so the acid only breaks where the skins’ pH is alkaline (where there are blemishes) with gentle exfoliation.
Formulated without silicone, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, sulfates SLS and SLES, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Water/Eau, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Lead Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Gloiopeltis Furcata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NP, Allantoin, Niacinamide, Silica, Capryloyl Glycine, Hexylene Glycol, Camphor, Sarcosine, 4-Terpineol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer