CNP LABORATORY Perfect Barrier Cera Foam Cleanser 120 ml
A Ceramide cleanser that not only protects the skin’s barrier with a slightly acid bubble similar to the pH of the skin, but also its Ceramide ingredient gives you a moist feeling without feeling like tightening after washing your face.
This cleanser keeps your skin healthy with perfect pH balance and moisturizes after washing.
A slightly acidic foam cleanser that protects your skin barrier!
Why should we use slightly acidic cleansers or mild cleansers?
Healthy skin maintains the layers of the epidermis in a slightly acidic condition of pH 5. Using a slightly acidic cleanser maintains the skin’s natural pH level. Slightly acidic bubbles create a ‘pH-balanced shield’ to maintain the skin’s protective moisture barrier.
Concerning dry or sensitive skin? then try the CNP’s new Ceramide cleanser!
- Healthy slightly acidic cleansing: A slightly acidic cleanser, such as the natural pH of the skin itself, that cleans your skin healthily.
- Moisturizing your skin even after cleansing: Contains skin-friendly Ceramide ingredient that provide a strong moisturizing effect even after washing your face.
- Perfect cleansing effect: Cleanses the daily makeup and skin residues deeply.
- Derived from natural ingredients: Minimized skin irritation by combining Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Fig Fruit Extract, Codonopsis Lanceolata Extract and Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract.
Smooth and fluffy texture, it’s very soft when applied. The dense foam makes rich bubbles after washing it with water, then it leaves a moist finish on the skin.
How to use
- Take an appropriate amount of the cleanser.
- Make foam, and wash every corner as if massaging.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water.
Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, PEG-8, Stearic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Diglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocamide MEA, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Codonopsis Lanceolata Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene.
For best results try the Hydro Cera line.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.