BENTON Honest Cleansing Foam 150g
Benton honestly manufactured Honest Cleansing Foam using healthy ingredients you can trust.
It contains vegetable surfactants, vegetable oils, and patented ingredients for skin protection, allowing hypoallergenic cleansing, and does not feel ‘tight’ on your face even after washing your face.
It is also rich in dense, fine whipped cream-like foaming particles to help deep cleansing.
If you use this to cleanse your face, you’ll find Benton’s honesty.
Honest Cleansing Foam is one of the products of the Honest Line.
It is the best product that is honestly manufactured with honest ingredients.
A soft cleansing foam that leaves your skin texture fresh & moist
- Naturally-derived surfactant: Vegetable surfactant, not a controversial element like SLS, SLES, and PGE, helps hypoallergenic cleansing without irritation on the skin.
- Gentle moisturizing cleansing without skin tightening: Contains vegetable oil, The beneficial ingredients of camellia oil protect the skin during cleansing and prevent moisture loss to moisten the skin.
- Meticulous cleansing Slightly Alkaline pH: A slightly alkaline cleanser with an excellent facial cleansing effect helps delicate deep cleansing without leaving various fine dust and makeup residues.
An Honest face wash contains reliable ingredients needed for the skin.
- Vegetable surfactant (Protection, Moisturizing, Soothing skin)
contained vegetable oil and patented ingredients for skin protection and moisturizing
- Camilla oil (Hydrating, Nourishing, Protection skin)
Camilla oil protects the skin with beneficial ingredients while hydrating the skin by preventing moisture loss.
Honest Cleansing Foam contains skin protection patent ingredients, including vegetable surfactants, to help with hypoallergenic cleansing.
If you’ve been using products like Deep Green tea foam cleansing we recommend that you start using Benton Honest cleanser from now on. Then you’ll get a feeling of satisfaction you’ve never felt before.
A clinical trial has been completed on improving pore problems in seven elements immediately when using Benton Honest Cleanser From.
Honest Cleansing Foam helps deep cleansing by forming dense and rich in fine bubbles.
1. Pores Improvement Test
- Testing Institute: OATC Co., Ltd. Skin Clinical Center
- Tested Period: 19.02.16
- Test Subjects: 21 females adults (age range from 20-60)
( there might be individuals differences )
It is determined as a product that helps improvement in Fine dust mimics and measurement of skin and pore cleaning capacity even after a single-use.
2. Cleansing Capacity Test
Fine dust mimics cleansing capacity up to 98.89%
Start using a healthy makeup remover every day with no concerns!
Produces a fine and rich foam to thoroughly remove makeup and dirt in the pores without double cleansing!
Honest Cleansing Foam is manufactured with a slightly alkaline pH that exerts an excellent cleansing effect.
A Gentle white cream formula that leaves your skin clean, clear, moist, and fresh. It maintains a slightly alkaline pH
Q&A about pH
The main reason alkaline pH cleansers dominate is related to their cleansing capacity.
Many people say that a mildly acidic pH cleanser is better than an alkaline pH cleanser.
Using a slightly acidic pH cleanser close to the skin pH may cause less irritation on your skin,
but there may be a difference in cleansing capacity, than an alkaline pH product.
It would be nice to consider a slightly acidic pH cleanser as an alternative for those with sensitive skin or who cannot use alkaline pH products.
You can see no significant change in skin pH after using slightly alkaline pH cleansing foam
How to use
- Wash your hands thoroughly before cleaning.
- Wet your face with lukewarm water.
- Take an appropriate amount and lather enough.
- Cleanse by rolling with abundant foam.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Those who are concerned about skin tightening after cleansing.
- Those who need moist cleansing due to dry skin.
- Those who have an unbalanced oil-water balance.
- Those who are sensitive to harmful controversial surfactants.
Honest Cleansing Foam is a vegan product that is officially certified by the Vegan Society in the UK.
excluding 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, silicones
Aqua (Water), Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Laurie Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Olivate, Polyquaternium-10, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza GI abra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Phytosterols, Lecithin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea) Butter, Ceramide NP, Zanthoxylum piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Parfum (Fragrance)
We recommend to you this skincare routine for better results
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.