AROMATICA Tea Tree Green Oil 30ml
Aromatica presents to you the top Tea tree anti blemish oil, it is a refreshing anti-blemish facial oil with the green energy of nature to fill the skin with inner moisture while calming sensitive skin and promoting a healthy skin condition. Moisture care is more important for oily skin. This is because oily skin requires a moisture/oil balance only achieved by adjusting moisture replenishment and sebum balance.
- Anti-Blemish sebum balance control oil: The extracts of tea tree, Boswellia, and Centella Asiatica have been packed into a refreshing anti-blemish formula that helps maintain a clean skin condition for 24 hours.
- A treatment oil with a refreshing texture and no greasiness: From moisture-lacking, oily skin to flaky, red, and uneven troubled skin, use this oil daily to keep your skin clean and healthy
- Can be used safely on sensitive skin: calm your fatigued, stressed, or sensitive skin with refreshing moisture of these plant-derived moisturizing ingredients.
Tea Tree anti blemish oil is a lightweight facial treatment for oily skin
Adequate use of oil that minimizes moisture loss while forming a layer on the surface of the skin is necessary for healthy skin. The extracts of Tea tree, Boswellia, and Centella Asiatica include a refreshing anti-blemish formula that helps maintain a clean skin condition. Oil texture that is rapidly absorbed like water.
Tea tree oil is absorbed into the skin as easily as a water-based essence thanks to its refreshing, non-sticky formula. The transparent oil forms a thin oil layer on the surface of the skin to prevent moisture loss from the inside of the skin.
Steam distillation: A method of extraction invented by the Persian chemist Ibn Sina (also known as Avicenna) in the 10th century by using steam to extract essential oil and floral water (also known as hydrosol) from flowers and herbs. Floral water (hydrosol) with water-soluble aromatic ingredients provides its original fragrance and energy to the skin for balanced skincare.
Try Tea Tree anti blemish oil for your face that requires oil and moisture balance care.
Tea tree leaf oil, Herb extract, Frankincense oil, Scualan
The Tea tree anti blemish oil contains 26.7% of natural ingredients.
How to use
- Warm 1-2 drops of tea tree oil in clean palms.
- Gently press onto the face, allowing it to fully absorb into the skin.
- TIP# For best results, mix a few drops of the oil with less oily lotion or cream to give your skin an extra boost of moisture.
If you are using skin oils such as Almond oil or Coconut oil, then try Tea tree oil, you will get the satisfaction you’ve never felt before.
- Those worried about moisture-lacking oily skin that is greasy on the outside and dries on the inside.
- Those who want to calm mildly irritated and sensitive skin.
- Those who want to relieve problematic skin.
- Those who want a refreshing, serum-type oil that is not sticky or stuffy.
- Those who want to improve the lifting of makeup caused by rough skin.
Natural origin ingredients 27.6%
Triethylhexanoin (plant-derived conditioner), coconut palm oil (conditional), coco-caprylate/capric triglyceride (conditional), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut-derived conditioner), medoufoamseoyl (conditioner), boswellia oil (conditioner), oil