MISSHA VITA C PLUS SPOT CORRECTING CONCENTRATE AMPOULE 15ml
Concentrate ampoule! MISSHA introduces to you the new Vita C Plus Spot Correcting Concentrate Ampoule that will not only heal your blemishes and freckles, but will also brighten your skin and increase your C-Zone elasticity, and that thanks to the Vitamin C powder formula featured in this ampoule.
“Concentrate ampoule, Say goodbye to all your blemishes and skin pigmentation problems in just two weeks!”
What are vitamin C’s benefits for skin?
Vitamin C promotes collagen production, which has the potential to thicken the dermis, diminish fine lines, and is essential for firm, youthful skin. Vitamin C can also help fend off the signs of aging because of its vital role in the body’s natural collagen synthesis. It helps to heal damaged skin and, in some cases, reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Adequate vitamin C intake can also help repair and prevent dry skin.
- A highly concentrate ampoule that helps improve 4 skin concerns with vitamin C powder. (contains 10% vitamin C of 99% purity)
- Vita C Liposome Formula, stabilized as a capsule, conveys the active ingredients effectively into the skin.
- Various skin-protecting and moisturizing ingredients work with vitamin C to care the skin healthily.
- You can pop the capsule right before usage to release fresh Vitamin C powder (as seen in the photo below)
You can see the results of this concentrate ampoule after 2 weeks only!
- Skin tone brightened evenly by 95.2% after 2 weeks of using it.
- Dark spots decreased by 95.2% after 2 weeks of using it.
- Blemishes and spots around the eyes decreased by 90.5% after 2 weeks of using it.
- Skin seems softer by 95.2% after 2 weeks of using it.
- Skin seems brighter by 90.5% after two weeks of using it.
- Skin absorption ability improved by 100% after two weeks of using it.
How to use:
- Open the lid and pump once. Shake it to make the Vitamin C powder mix well with the liquid.
- Pump the well-mixed ampoule once or twice on the face and spread evenly
- Apply once more on the area with more blemishes
(*Can be used both during the day and night)
- Those who suffer from blemishes and freckles.
- Those who have dry skin and uneven skin tone.
- Vitamin C: 99% pure vitamin C encapsulated into liposomes for enhanced protection and absorption into skin.
- PHA: lactobionic acid for exfoliation
- Adenosine: Evens out skin texture.
- Collagen: Boosts skin firming and vibrance.
- Vitamin E: Improves skin and hair health.
- Ceramide: Moisturizing care.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hydrating Moisturizer.
Water, Ascorbic Acid, Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Tranexamic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Glucose, Choleth-24, Butylene Glycol, Fructooligosaccharides, Fructose, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Arbutin, Niacinamide, Methyl Gluceth-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Glycerin, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Dextrin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide Np, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Pvp, Pentylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phytosterols, Fullerenes, 3-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside.
I was searching for a concentrated vitamin C product and this one is amazing
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Best Value for price
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch