AROMATICA Tea Tree Balancing Emulsion 100 ml
The best balancing emulsion for you, who are worried about your skin that is often problematic and dry on the inside, is Tea Tree Balancing Emulsion.
If you are worried about your skin that is often problematic and dry on the inside, try Tea Tree Balancing Emulsion which is a product made in a wonderful transformation of lotion. It fills the skin with clear, cool, and non-sticky moisture to create smooth skin. Tea tree care provides moisture and removes oil. Natural Tea tree offers the moisture necessary for comfortable skin and lessens excessive sebum. Experience the moisture-oil balancing care offered by Tea tree.
It was extracted with a solvent-extracted method that contains the pure strength of the Tea tree so effectively delivers its energy. Tamarind seed and polysaccharides, which are moisturizing ingredients found in nature, perfectly fill the gaps in the skin for a smooth and moisturized finish. The formula containing Burdock root, Comfrey root, and Giant plantain leaves provides moisture and controls
Refreshing Tea tree emulsion that puts skin concerns to rest
Korea has created a new category called ‘Skincare’ in the global cosmetics industry, which has developed around color cosmetics.
Korean cosmetic companies have developed and sold various types of cosmetics for skincare, and even in the case of lotions, they have developed a new product called ‘Emulsion’ that has low viscosity because the formulation is watery than a lotion.
Aromatica’s Tea Tree Balancing Emulsion is also an emulsion product developed in this way.
Solvent Extraction: A method of extraction designed to efficiently extract beneficial active ingredients from exquisite and delicate original materials. The high-quality essential oil extracted from the safest moisturizer and skin conditioner such as glycerin preserves the natural fragrance of the original materials with recycled energy usage.
- Nourishing and moisturizing the skin: contains herb extracts such as Plantain, Comfrey, Burdock which provide the skin with nutrients and hydrating.
- Natural emulsion boosts skin vitality: helps renew skin’s vitality and radiance, leaving skin clean, glowy, and refreshed.
- controlling excess sebum: Tea Tree Leaf Extract helps restore the skin balance and prevent shine in oily skin by controlling excess sebum.
- Healthy soothing skin: Bergamot essential oil relieves stressed skin, leaving it looking smooth and healthy.
A botanically-rich sebum balancing emulsion, Tea Tree Balancing Emulsion
Tea tree leaf extract, Burdock root extract, Royal tree leaf extract, Comfrey root extract, Aloe vera leaf extract, Tea tree leaf oil
How to use
- Soak a cotton pad with an appropriate amount of Tea Tree Pore Purifying Cleansing Water.
- Gently wipe skin starting from the inside and working outward.
- Lightly press and hold it on strong makeup points for about 5 to 10 seconds to melt the makeup and wipe it off. There is no need for additional water washing, but you may wash lightly with water if desired.
- Dispense an appropriate amount of Tea Tree Balancing Toner onto your palm or a cotton pad and wipe along with skin texture, or gently spread all over the face to soothe irritated skin.
- If you want intensive care on excessive oil, take an appropriate amount of Tea Tree Pore Purifying Serum with the included dropping pipette, apply, and lightly pat to promote absorption.
- If you want refreshing moisturization, take an appropriate amount of Tea Tree Balancing Emulsion, gently spread on the face and neck area, and lightly pat to promote absorption. It will help balance oil and moisture in your skin.
- If enlarged pores annoy you, take an appropriate amount of Tea Tree Pore Purifying Cream at the last step of your skincare routine, apply, and pat to promote absorption. It helps keep your pores tight and your skin smooth.
10.5% organic ingredients, 98.3% natural original ingredients
Tea Tree Leaf Extract (16.8%), Burdock Root Leaf Extract (508%), Lactic Acid Leaf Extract, Doridro Root Chloride Extract, 1) Aloe Leaf Extract (9,595mg), Acroacid Eucoride (Plant Euclid Euclid), Acid Eucoide (Plant Euco-Hyperate), Butylene Glacid (Polyceride-3)(Moisturizer/Viscosity Controller), Caprilylyl glycol (fluent agent), Allantoin (skin sedative), Stannis extract, Hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans (plant-derived moisturizer), Jantan sword (protein fermentation-moisture/viscosity), oil-derived olive agent.
For best results try balancing the oil-water tea tree new collection