BENTON PHA Peeling Gel 70ml
If your skin is dry and dull from dead skin cells and wastes, or if cosmetic ingredients aren’t absorbed well into your skin, it’s time to peel.
By the way, are you afraid of peeling because your skin is too sensitive?
Then try Benton PHA Peeling gel which you can use with confidence.
Mild 2-step peeling gel
There are two types of exfoliation products:
- Physical exfoliation products: remove dead skin cells using small grains such as scrubs.
- Chemical exfoliation products: dissolve and remove dead skin cells using chemical ingredients.
AHA, BHA and PHA are ingredients of chemical exfoliation products.
PHA consists of an ingredient called Gluconolactone, which has less skin irritation.
PHA is similar in that it is a water-soluble ingredient that removes old dead skin cells like AHA, but it is much larger in molecular size than AHA or BHA, slowly softening dead skin cells without irritating the skin.
So PHA is a good peeling ingredient for people with sensitive skin.
PHA peeling blocks and removes harmful oxygen, one of the causes of skin aging, due to the influx of powerful antioxidants.
The PHA ingredient not only removes dead skin cells from the skin but also supplies moisture.
It also promotes the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibrous tissue, improving the fine lines and wrinkles of the epidermis and increasing the density of the dermis.
Benton PHA Peeling Gel contains PHA (a third-generation peeling ingredient) and Natural Moisturizing Factor. This peeler works as a daily face scrub that gently exfoliates to help smoothen, hydrate, and gives glow to your skin.
PHA does not only clear dead skin cells but also hydrates the skin as it forms a protective barrier that prevents moisture loss. PHA has similar functions to AHA and BHA which melts dead skin cells and helps with concerns of your skin’s oiliness, whiteheads, and blackheads. PHA is a famous ingredient often used as an exfoliator to maintain moisture. These ingredients help prevent oxidation and allow moisture to soak into the skin.
Say Goodbye to your dead skin cells & wastes
- Skin Care Solution: 3rd Generation PHA ingredient and cellulose help hypoallergenic 2-step peeling.
- Transparent Skin Tone Solution: Provides transparent skin tone by arranging unnecessary dead skin cells, blackheads, whiteheads, and wastes.
- Soothing & Hydrating Care Solution: Moisturizing peeling with Hyaluronic acid, Chrysanthemum extract, ceramide, etc.
Take care of dead skin cells and wastes with mild peeling ingredients!
- PHA (Lactobionic Acid): A more stable chemical dead skin managing ingredients for irritation and photosensitivity.
- Cellulose: Make skin texture softer adhering to dead skin cells and dirt.
- Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract: Nutritions of Chrysanthemum provides dry and sensitive skin with moisture and nutrients
1. Dermatological Test
- Testing Institute: KC Skin Research Center Co., Ltd.
- Tested Period:19.02.13-19.02.15
- Test Subjects: 33 female adults (age range from 19-59)
- Test Result: Benton PHA Peeling Gel is evaluated as a non-irritating product
2. Microscope Test
The result of photographing the area where BENTON PHA PEELING GEL was used just once on the skin through a microscope at 1000x magnification.
- The cheek area of a man in his 40s.
- The ankle area of a woman in her 20s.
- The leg area of a woman in her 30s.
Without unpleasant stickiness after applying, A peeling gel with nourishment and hydration effect!
A moist gel formulation without stickiness maintains a slightly acidic pH environment similar to when the skin is healthy to help skin protection, it could be used even on irritated or sensitive skin without causing any irritation.
How to use
- After cleansing, apply it to the dry face avoiding the eyes & lips.
- Massage face gently and rinse with clean water when you see built-up dead skin cells being dissolved.
- tip1# Try on knees, elbow, ankle bone, waxed areas, or any other rough parts of the body! It brings you clean and healthy-looking skin.
- tip2# To keep your skin moisturized, apply moisturizer over the area once the peeling process is completed!
Excluding 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, silicones
Aqua (Water), Cellulose, Pentylene Glycol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Lactobionic Acid, Allantoin, Propanediol, Caprylic/-Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Gluconate
We recommend to you this skincare routine for better results
Get rid of dead skin cells and moisten your dry skin at once
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch