BENTON Fermentation Eye Cream 30g
Benton presents to you the best wrinkles eye cream ” fermentation eye cream” because the skin around our eyes is delicate, so it easily loses elasticity, resulting in wrinkles, freckles, and blemishes. If the skin around your eyes loses its vitality and elasticity, try applying Fermentation Eye Cream from today.
It contains Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate that boosts your skin elasticity and radiance and deeply nourishes the skin. Also, ceramide NP manages oil-water balance and forms a strong skin barrier. In addition, it improves wrinkles around your eyes, also the fine lines that appear during laughing.
Notice the disappearance of bothering eye area wrinkles and fine lines
A fermentation eye cream provides your dull skin with a deeply hydrating, and natural glow, it totally focuses on fixing your troubled eye area, as well as, it cares about the skin texture. If you are concerned about your sensitive skin, stop worrying and start using the best eye cream from Benton.
Moist and elastic every day,
Fermentation wrinkles eye cream that makes your skin better as you apply it!
Make your dream of naturally shiny skin come true!
- Wrinkle care: Containing Adenosine, a functional ingredient for wrinkle improvement, to help wrinkle care for smooth and elastic skin.
- Skin radiance: Fermented ingredients and ceramide NP are absorbed into the skin Provide brightness and radiant for your skin.
- Smooth application: The moist formulation of the eye cream is gently absorbed into the skin without tightness, and helps eye area care to give elasticity and vitality.
- Total care: Total care eye cream that can be applied to all areas on the face where wrinkle care is necessary for addition to the eye areas.
The wrinkles eye cream contains a high content of two premium fermented ingredients to strengthen the skin’s natural strength and make the skin clear and elastic.
- Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate: (skin texture preparation, nourishing, moisturizing, enhancing elasticity)
As one of the natural yeasts used to brew rice wine in breweries, it is a raw material found after people discovered that the hands of the brewery craftsman are transparent and smooth. Rich active ingredients help your skin look transparent and shiny.
- Bifida Ferment Lysate: (hydrating, nourishing, enhancing elasticity)
It is an ingredient obtained by cultivating Bifidus bacteria (lactic and bacteria) in yogurt. It contains protein, vitamins, minerals, etc., to supply moisture and nutrients to boost skin health and help your skin to be elastic and transparent.
- Ceramide NP: (skin protection, managing oil-water balance, enhancing elasticity)
it protects the skin from harmful external environments and creates an environment for healthy and strong skin as skin-friendly ingredients. moreover, It has an excellent moisturizing power to keep the skin moist.
- Test: Type: Patch Test
- Testing Institute: COSME*****
- Tested Period: 2016.09.13 – 2016.09.15
- Test Subjects: 10 female & male (age range from 18-70)
- Test Result: It’s conducted that skin compatibility of Fermentation Eye Cream is considered very good.
(There might be individual differences)
Another level of skin elasticity and radiance with wrinkles eye cream from Benton.
It maintains a slightly acidic pH environment similar to when the skin is healthy to help skin protection, it could be used even on irritated or sensitive skin without causing any irritation.
Moist and soft texture
Melts at the skin temperature and is gently absorbed into the skin to give elasticity around the eyes
How to use
- Apply a suitable amount to the eyes areas
- Softly pat until fully absorbed.
- Those who are concerned about wrinkles when laughing
- Those who have wrinkles on their face that increase day by day
- Those who have fine wrinkles on their face due to dryness
- Those who are looking for an eye cream suitable for sensitive skin
A clean recipe that you can trust from Benton excluding 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, silicones.
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ceramide Np, A Lth Aea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Betaine, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, Sh-O Ligop Episode-1, Acrylates/C 0-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine,1,2-Hexanediol, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Adenosine, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin
For better results, we recommended to you the following skincare routine