BENTON PHA Peeling Toner 150ml
If your skin is dry and dull from dead skin cells and wastes, or if cosmetic ingredients aren’t absorbed well into your skin, it’s time to peel.
Are you afraid of peeling because your skin is too sensitive?
Then try Benton PHA Toner, The Exfoliating Toner that you can use with confidence.
There are two types of exfoliation products
- Physical exfoliation products: remove dead skin cells using small grains such as scrubs.
- Chemical exfoliation products: dissolve and remove dead skin cells using chemical ingredients.
AHA, BHA and PHA are ingredients of chemical exfoliation products.
PHA consists of an ingredient called Gluconolactone, which has less skin irritation.
PHA is similar in that it is a water-soluble ingredient that removes old dead skin cells like AHA, but it is much larger in molecular size than AHA or BHA, slowly softening dead skin cells without irritating the skin.
So PHA is a good peeling ingredient for people with sensitive skin.
PHA peeling blocks and removes harmful oxygen, one of the causes of skin aging, due to the influx of powerful antioxidants.
The PHA ingredient not only removes dead skin cells from the skin but also supplies moisture.
It also promotes the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibrous tissue, improving the fine lines and wrinkles of the epidermis and increasing the density of the dermis.
Benton PHA Exfoliating Toner contains PHA (a third-generation peeling ingredient) and Natural Moisturizing Factor. This toner works as a daily face scrub that gently exfoliates to help smoothen, hydrate, and gives glow to your skin.
PHA does not only clear dead skin cells but also hydrates the skin as it forms a protective barrier that prevents moisture loss. PHA has similar functions to AHA and BHA which melts dead skin cells and helps with concerns of your skin’s oiliness, whiteheads, and blackheads. PHA is a famous ingredient often used as an exfoliator to maintain moisture. These ingredients help prevent oxidation and allow moisture to soak into the skin.
The best exfoliating toner that leaves your skin texture fresh & moist
- Skin Care Solution: 3rd Generation PHA make your skin smooth promoting gentle exfoliation
- Transparent Skin Tone Solution: Provides transparent skin tone by arranging unnecessary dead skin cells, blackheads, whiteheads, and wastes.
- Soothing & Hydrating Care Solution: Moisturizing factor and Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water are contained for moist peeling.
- PHA (Lactobionic Acid): A more stable chemical dead skin managing ingredients for irritation and photosensitivity.
- Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water: Chrysanthemum ingredients rich in nutrients including vitamins and adenine provide moisture and nutrition to the skin.
- Sodium PCA & Hyaluronic Acid: moisturizing factors provide elasticity and vitality helping to retain moisture in the skin.
- Testing Institute: KC Skin Research Center Co., Ltd.
- Tested Period:19.02.13-19.02.15
- Test Subjects: 33 female adults (age range from 19-59)
- Test Result: Benton PHA Exfoliating Toner is evaluated as a non-irritating product
Without unpleasant stickiness after applying, Toner with cooling, nourishment, and hydration effect!
A refreshing transparent liquid formulation without stickiness maintains a slightly acidic pH environment similar to when the skin is healthy to help skin protection, it could be used even on irritated or sensitive skin without causing any irritation.
How to use
1. Put an appropriate amount of it on a cotton pad and gently wipe it across your skin.
(Though PHA is an effective hypoallergenic peeling ingredient, frequent exfoliating can leave your skin sore, red, and irritated. It is recommended to use it 2~3 times per week.
Recommending patch test for who has sensitive skin, by putting a small amount of it on your wrists or behind your ear.)
2. Tip1# When our skin gets rough and patchy, or makeup gets cakey, complete your makeup easily and mostly by wiping your skin with peeling toner
3. Tip2# Care your skin with PHA PeelingToner after waxing with peeling and moisturizing instead of irritating exfoliant!
(You don’t need to wash your face after using our peeling toner. Just get to the next step of your makeup routine)
Excluding 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, silicones
Aqua (Water), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Pentylene Glycol, Lactobionic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Propanediol, Chrysanthemum Morifolium flower Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Gluconate, Dipotass·um Glycyrrhizate, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Ceramide NP, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate.
We recommend to you this skincare routine for better results