BENTON Shea Butter And Olive Hand Cream 50g
Hand care that’s easily been neglected
Although it’s necessary to always take care of our skin, most of us forget to take care of our hands, thus causing hands roughness and early wrinkles. From now on, take care of your hands with the golden recipe of Shea butter and Olive hand cream.
Benton Shea Butter and Olive hand cream is a naturally derived cream made from Shea Butter, Olive Oil, and Hyaluronic acid. This Hand cream helps to maintain elastic, soft, and silky hands without leaving any stickiness.
Shea Butter it’s well known for containing rich vitamins and nutrients that help to naturally heal the skin. It stimulates the natural production of collagen which helps with wrinkles. It soothes insect bites. Shea butter provides that thick layer of natural butter that helps keep natural hair moisturized for longer when used as a sealant.
Prevent moisture loss with shea butter hand cream, Treat your Hands as they deserve!
- The softness you don’t want to miss: Shea Butter and Olive oil, which have the excellent moisturizing capacity, by delivering moisture and nutrients to the skin, moisturize and soften dry hands.
- Provide a fresh feeling with great absorption: It provides a refreshing feel by being absorbed well without stickiness, which fits for dry skin for four seasons.
- Healthy hand cream from nature: A healthy hand cream containing ECOCERT-certified Shea butter and organic coconut oil to prevent skin damage and help healthy skincare.
- Hypoallergenic Slightly acid pH care: Hypoallergenic test completed enabling the use for even delicate skin. A slightly acidic pH, similar to a healthy skin condition, helps regulate skin balance and protects delicate skin.
Hand cream full of nourishing ingredients
- Shea Butter (Skin Protection/ Moisturizing/ Enhancing Elasticity)
Shea butter, which has been used in barren desert areas, is friendly to the skin and helps prevent moisture loss
and skin damage.
- Olive Oil (Skin Moisturizing/ Protection/ Conditioning
The nutrients of olive oil make the skin smooth and elastic, help moisturize and protect the skin by forming a moisture barrier.
- Hyaluronic acid (Hydrating/ Skin Protection / Moisturizing)
It helps to regulate skin balance by attracting moisture to make the skin moist and elastic.
To make sure that we care about your skin, we have been conducted 3 different skin tests
1. Dermatological Test
- Testing Institute: KC skin research Center Co., Ltd.
- Tested Period: 20.07.28- 20.07.30
- Test Subjects: 31 female adults (age range from 20-60)
- Test Result: Benton Shea Butter & Olive Hand Cream is evaluated as a non-irritating product
2. Moisturizing Ability Test
Shea Butter & Olive oil Hand Cream forms an excellent moisturizing protective layer to help keep your hands moist and soft.
3. Stickiness Test
Shea Butter and Olive Hand Cream form a moisture barrier and help retain moisture for a long time without residues.
Soft and smooth texture with smooth application
Moist cream-type formula. It’s applied on the skin smoothly, Without stickiness, but deeply absorbed into the skin. It maintains a slightly acidic pH environment similar to when the skin is healthy to help skin protection, it could be used even on irritated or sensitive skin without causing any irritation
How to use
Extremely mild hand cream
- After washing your hands, take an appropriate amount of hand cream.
- Spread them out for absorption.
- Tip1# Using lukewarm water can reduce irritation more than hot water.
- Tip2# Nail pack, apply hand cream to damaged nails, and round the damaged nails.
5. Tip3# Hand pack, apply hand cream enough to clean hands, and wear plastic gloves to gently care your hands
- Who wants a non-sticky and fresh hand cream.
- Who is looking for a hand cream for using all seasons.
- Who wants a non-sticky, highly moisturizing hand cream.
A healthy and natural recipe excluding20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, silicones from the very beginning of the product planning
Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (10%), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (2°/o), Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, PanthenoL, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Zanthoxylum piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Grave lens Flower Oil
We recommend to you this skincare routine for better results
Hyaluronic Acid provides your delicate hands with moisturizing and elasticity
so it is useful for the hand
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
the ingredients inside it were good for the hand
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch