SOME BY MI Real Super Matcha Pore Care Mask, 5 pcs
Matcha is known to help tighten pores by richly containing tannin ingredient. This matcha pore mask contains real matcha ingredient to strengthen your weak pores and care for greasy sebum.
The brand has released 4 lines of skincare mask sheets a total of 10 masks. The first line for soothing your skin effectively contains 3 masks. The second line is for moisturizing and nourishing care, this line also contains 3 mask sheets. The third line is for brightening care and this line contains 2 mask sheets. The fourth line is for pore and skin barrier care. This line too contains 2 mask sheets.
This Matcha Pore Mask is one of Real Line’s mask sheets for pore and skin barrier care.
Sick of saggy pores look? Matcha Pore Mask is the ideal solution!
This mask works on tightening your pores and making them more elastic. As well as take care of excessive sebum with the power of the Green Tea.
Control the excessive sebum, and tighten your pores with the Matcha Pore Mask
Contains Real Matcha
Matcha is a finely ground powder of specially grown and processed green tea leaves. It’s rich in antioxidants & Tannic Acid, which helps tighten pores.
- Made with vegan certificated sheet: It used a 100% plant-derived cellulose sheet that is biodegradable and is not combined with any chemical fabric.
- Clear cell H sheet: Clear cell H sheet, made without the drawback of getting loose from its thinness spreads well at once.
- Hole type sheet: Tiny holes are filled with essence to deliver the skin with active ingredients effectively.
Matcha pore mask sticks lightly to your skin without air bubbles!
A thin, soft mask sheet doesn’t give you a stuffy feeling even after you attach it to your face.
Free of 20 harmful ingredients, a skin irritation test has been completed.
- Test Institute: Korea Institute of Dermatology.
- Test result: Real Super Matcha Pore Care Mask and 8 others aren’t irritating products. They might show individual differences depending on 4 environmental factors.
Matcha pore mask doesn’t contain ingredients that are of concern to the skin
Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Benzalkonium Chloride (C12, 14), Benzethonium Chloride, Benzophenone-3, Benzophenone-4, Benzophenone-8, Sorbic Acid, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Paraben, Isopropylparaben, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, p-hydroxybenzoic acid, Isobutylparaben.
One sheet full of Real Matcha Essence!
Contains enough essence to be used on areas that need moisture such as the face and neck.
How to use
- After cleansing, refine the skin texture with toner. Remove the sheet mask from its packaging and attach it along the facial line.
- Remove the mask after 10~20 minutes, and gently pat the leftover essence until fully absorbed.
- Skin with saggy pores.
- Oily skin that lacks moisture.
- Skin that is worried about excessive sebum.
Korea currently ranks first in the global market by manufacturing various masks for skincare, which are called facial masks, sheet masks, and skin masks.
Choose what your skin needs
Purified Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (97 ppm), Hydroxyacetophenone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopherol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Allantoin, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
Try other masks according to your skin condition.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.