DR. JART CICAPAIR CREAM
High-concentrated recovery cream that calms sensitive, irritated, and inflamed skin with quadrupling fast improvement effect.
Last step of the skincare process which makes your skin feel soft and moisturized.
It doesn’t moisturize the surface of the skin only, It provides you with a deep moisturizing effect.
If your skin feels very dry and you applied Cicapair Cream before sleeping, you’ll wake up with fully moisturized skin.
- Repairs your stressed and irritated skin 4 times faster.
- It is Dr. Jart’s #1 sales volume cream from 2016 to 2020.
- Got a result of 100% satisfaction within 2 weeks from customers who were tested subjects in the Evaluation of Human Efficacy Test of Dr. Jart Cicapair cream.
- Reduces 1.5% of melanin in pigmented areas after using it for 4 weeks.
- Moisturizes dry skin and improves the skin barrier.
- Highly and quickly absorbing cream which penetrates instantly into the skin.
- Provides you with plumped, dewy, and hydrated skin due to The enriched mixture of minerals and panthenol.
The Centella Asiatica Complex (Centella Extract + Madecassoside + Asiaticoside + Asiatic Acid)
- High concentrated recovery ingredient designed to soothe irritated and sensitive skin.
- The ultimate recovery concentration.
7-Energy Shot Complex
- 4-Mineral Complex (Natrium + Kalium +Calcium + Magnesium): The enriched mixture of minerals and panthenol improves the skin’s moisture barrier and keeps the skin plumped, dewy and hydrated.
- 3-Herb Complex (Yarrow + Houttuynia Cordata + Resurrection Plant):
- Yarrow: Strengthen the original strength with a herb that helps improve skin texture.
- Houttuynia Cordata: A powerful herb enhancing skin’s viability.
- Resurrection Plant: This plant almost looks dead during drought, but it can survive even when losing 98% of its moisture. A few drops of rain is enough to bring this plant back to health and being green.
Dr. JART CICAPAIR CREAM
A cream with a safe formula that completed whitening and anti-aging functions tests.
Highly and quickly absorbing green texture soft cream penetrates instantly even in thick skin.
How to use:
1. Apply on clean skin after basic skin care.
2. Softly massage on irritated skin.
3. Complete the treatment by lightly tapping for better penetration.
TIP: Best results when used during morning and night as the last step of the skincare process.
Skin Tests results:
1. 100% Satisfaction!
It’s a cream that got 100% positive reviews about the satisfaction level of customers, recommendations, relief pigmentation, and reducing sensitivity after using it for only 2 weeks.
30.1.2019~28.2.2019/ Tested subject 20 women (age 20~59)/ Research institute in Seoul, South Korea/ There can be differences between individuals
2. It shows quadrupling repair for dry skin if you use it only one day!
Provides an irritated skin barrier with quadrupling fast improvement which helps you get soothing skin throughout the day.
“Evaluation of human efficacy of Dr. Jart Cicapair cream in irritated skin barriers improvement/ Result of water loss reduction rate/ 30.9.2019~15.10.2019/ Tested subject 22 women (age 20~59)/ Global clinical research center/ There can be the difference between individuals”
3. Soothing and moisturizing effect after using it for 2 weeks!
Cicapair Cream cares for skin layers by creating moisture barriers in sensitive and dry skin which were affected by external environmental factors.
5.7% increase in deep moisturizing
3.9% reduction in dryness
67.9% treating skin irritation
“Evaluation of human efficacy of Dr. Jart Cicapair cream in skin barriers improvement, soothing irritated skin, improving skin moisture and improving skin layers/ 10.4.2019~25.4.2019/ Tested subject 22 women (age 20~55)/ P&K Skin Research Center/ There can be differences between individuals.”
4. Reducing Melanin in the pigmented area and improving skin tone after using it for 4 weeks!
Do you get worried because of skin pigmentation?
Then there is Cicapair cream that can reduce Melanin in the skin and relieve pigmentation.
“Evaluation of human efficacy of Dr. Jart Cicapair cream in relief pigmentation and improving skin density/ 30.1.2019~28.2.2019/ Tested subject 20 women (age 20~59)/ Research institute in Seoul, South Korea/ There can be differences between individuals.”
- Sensitive skin.
- Pigmented skin.
- Dry skin.
+Jartbiome™: Helps strengthen, balance, and improve skin’s defenses against irritation.
+Centella Rx: Soothes and protects the skin.
+Cicabond™: Helps repair the look of irritated skin resulting from external stressors.
Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Niacinamide, Vinyl Dimethicone, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diisostearyl Malate, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Beeswax/Cire d’abeille, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Madecassoside, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Ilex Aquifolium (Holly) Leaf Extract, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Achillea Millefolium Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Tromethamine, Caramel, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, DNA, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Adenosine, Sorbitan Isostearate, Asiaticoside, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Amber Powder, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.