HISTOLAB Derma Science SunShine Blemish Balm SPF35 PA++, 50 ml
Blemish bb cream with sunscreen function, SunShine Blemish Balm from Histolab covers blemishes and also protects sensitive skin from harmful UV rays or external irritants. It also keeps the skin radiant and moisturized at the same time. It is spread evenly with a translucent finish.
Currently, Histolab products are loved by almost 8,500 dermatological and aesthetic clinics in Korea. Thanks to its wide variety of product ranges, Histolab products have become famous for having excellent efficiencies in the field of professional peeling, acne treatment, and post-laser skin treatment as well as basic care like wrinkle improvement freckles, skin rejuvenation, whitening., etc.
Triple-action blemish bb cream for moisturized and radiant skin!
- A double functional cosmetic with UV protection and whitening function.
- Color: Absorbed and dispersed quickly and evenly to maximize coverage and keep your skin radiant and moisturized.
- Protect: Protects your reddish skin from both UVA and UVB rays.
- Safe: Hypoallergenic and Can be safely applied to even sensitive skin.
- Cover: Solid blemish coverage. It naturally covers sensitive skin with excellent coverage.
- Increases the balance of oil and water.
Blemish bb cream is the cream for those who want to create smooth, glow skin!
- Tomato Callus Culture Extract: Nutrition supply.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Moisturizing.
- Calendula Flower Extract: Nutrition supply.
- Arbutin: Whitening.
- Lecithin: Prevention of moisture loss.
SunShine Blemish bb cream Use order:
How to use:
After applying basic skincare with toner, Lotion cream, and Sunblock cream, apply this product all over your face evenly with gentle patting, Can be a replacement for make-up base.
- Those who want to create smooth and shiny skin texture.
- Those who want to block UV rays with the relief of sensitive skin.
- Those who have dry skin and make-up look loose or crumbly.
- Those with uneven skin tone.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glycerin, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Silica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Ozokerite, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Calcium Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Beeswax, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance, Panthenol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium EDTA, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Callus Culture Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Callus Culture Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Xanthan Gum, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.