OMELON OMEGA INJECTION, AESTHETIC NANO MOISTURE CARE DEVICE
Ampoule Nano Intensive Sprayer for skin specialists, You don’t have enough time to go to skin clinics or beauty salons to care for your dry skin, and couldn’t afford to do it, right? Try Omelon Omega Injection that makes you able to care for your skin professionally at home comfortably without having to go to a skin clinic or beauty salon.
Omega Injection is a device that helps improve the moisture level of the skin by spraying nano-molecular ampoules under high pressure without damaging the skin.
- A skincare device for skin specialists.
- Anesthetic nano moisture care for dull and easily dry skin.
- Can spray nanoparticles-sized ampoules at high pressure without damaging your skin to fill moisture in your skin that gets dry & dull easily.
- Provides enough moisture to your skin to improve skin tone and activate moisture factors in your skin to smooth and moisturize your skin.
- An injection device that has been developed in a one-touch method, is easy to use and has obtained KC and CE certifications.
- The most commonly used Oxygen Injection device in various dermatology clinics and beauty salons in Korea.
- An injection device that has been proven in performance and effectiveness by experts.
OMEGA INJECTION is the most commonly used skincare device for skin specialists as an ampoule nano intensive sprayer in Korean beauty salons.
Principles of Omega Injection that applied Omelon’s own technology.
Ampoule particles, nanosized by high-pressure injection through micro nozzles, care for your skin texture from inside your skin, making your skin simply shiny and moisturizing enough.
- Spraying of typical devices
The effect is not continuous because only the skin surface is taken care of and the ampoule particles are large, so it cannot penetrate deep into the skin.
- Spraying of Omega Injection
It takes care of the inside of the skin, so the effect is continuous and the nano-sized ampoule is fine, so it penetrates deep into the skin evenly.
How to use Omega Injection:
Effective skin care tips when using Omega Injection:
- Customers who want to improve their skin with one-time care.
- Customers who want to get several skincare solutions with one device.
- Customers who want to fill their skin with moisture.
- Customers who want lively skin.
- The air gun needs nozzle cleaning once a week.
- If you use an ampoule other than an omelon ampoule, the nozzle can easily block and cause a failure.
Omega Injection components
How to clean air gun
- Spray completely so that no ampoule remains.
- Put distilled water, which is a cleaning agent, in an ampoule container and block the spray entrance. If the air gun is sprayed in this state, the cleaning agent flows back and a gargle occurs in the ampoule container.(This state is the state where the air gun is being cleaned.)
- Take off the hand that blocked the spray opening, spray the solution used for cleaning, and start a secondary cleaning.
- In this way, clean the air gun about two to three times.
※ Air guns should be cleaned regularly and should be cleaned at least once a week.
The solution when the air gun was clogged
- How to clean sprayer entrance
- Separate needle cap and nozzle cap from the air gun and soak them in lukewarm water for about 10 minutes.
- Remove foreign substances from the sprayer’s entrance cleanly, assemble the needle cap and nozzle cap again and attach it to the air gun.
- How to clean the nozzle part and needle
- Separate the Spray part from the air gun and cleanly remove the foreign substance from the nozzle area.
- Turn the rear body cap to separate it from the air gun, then unlock the needle lock and take the needle out of the air gun. Clean the needle with a cotton soaked in alcohol, dry it, and then mount it to the air gun again.
※ Be careful not to bend the needle when you separate it from the air gun or mount it to the air gun.
※ Don’t wipe it with water because it can rust in a needle.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.