AROMATICA Kakadu Youth Glow Vita Peel 30ml
Vitamin C Peel for glowing skin, Aromatica presents vitamin c peel that is rich in vitamin c “KAKADU YOUTH GLOW VITA PEEL” If there are dead skin cells on your skin’s surface, even your diligent skincare routines every day will not help in the skin’s absorption of ingredients. While healthy skin can have dead skin cells removed on its own, skin that has become vulnerable due to excessive exposure to the sun or dryness will have a prolonged dead skin removal period over time. Dead skin cells on the skin surface protect your skin from harmful external substances, but those that fail to be removed in time will make skin dry or dull.
It is time to use this peeling serum added with vitamins!
Aromatica Kakadu Youth Glow Vita Peel
The essential ingredient for wellness, and remove old dead skin cells and turn your skin’s age back to those early years dramatically. Nature-based AHA and BHA will remove dead skin cells from outside and inside of your skin all at once!
AHA extracted from fruits and BHA derived from white willow barks are combined in stable proportions.
What do AHA and BHA mean?
AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) is a peeling ingredient that we often encounter and is an acidic ingredient extracted from fruits or milk. 50% of the stratum corneum of our skin consists of protein, and the acidic ingredient of AHA acts to soften the protein in the stratum corneum.
It is a water-soluble ingredient that acts on the skin surface and helps moisturize the skin. It is a water-soluble ingredient and has five types, Glycolic acid, Lactic acid, Malic acid, Citric acid, and Tartaric acid, and it acts on the surface of the skin and helps moisturize the skin.
Especially popular ingredients for exfoliation are Glycolic acid and Lactic acid.
Because AHA is a water-soluble ingredient, it cannot pass through oil, so it is more suitable for dry or sensitive skin than oily skin.
BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid): BHA is an acidic ingredient extracted from aspirin, which not only softens proteins in the skin’s stratum corneum using the acidic ingredients but also helps in anti-inflammatory action. It is a fat-soluble ingredient that dissolves in oil, not water, so it helps to remove sebum and dead skin cells from the pores.
Oily skin has a lot of sebum secretion, so whiteheads appear on the pores or chin in the butterfly zone, or blackheads often appear on the nose. In this case, to remove dead skin cells, you should use a product containing fat-soluble ingredients.
Therefore, a product containing BHA is suitable for oily skin or combination skin.
- AHA: As it removes old dead skin cells on the skin surface to smooth out skin with strong moisturizing effects, it is suitable to use for dry skin and combination skin.
- BHA: As it is excellent in removing sebum and residues firmly accumulated inside pores and it exfoliates sebum and blackheads with its fat-soluble components, it is suitable to use on oily skin with enlarged pores and excessive sebum.
In addition to exfoliation, it is also known to have effects such as moisture supply, pigmentation improvement, sebum control, and collagen synthesis induction.
The first time you use a product containing AHA, we recommend that you start with a product with low content (from 2%) to give your skin time to adjust to it.
Kakadu youth glow vita has 100 times more vitamin C than oranges and helps even out dull skin tone with brightening effects.
Do you want to get rid of dead skin cells without skin irritation and additionally get glow skin? Use the vitamin C peel serum here, Kakadu Youth Glow Vita Peel!
Vitamin C Peel for glowing skin texture!
Red vitamin C Peel Serum, which looks reddish because of fruit acids, gets absorbed quickly without stickiness and makes your skin smooth and soft. Hyaluronic acid and multivitamin complex provides moisture and nutrition to the spot where dead skin cells are removed, bringing vitality and glow to the skin.
Skin goes through a turnover process wherein dead cells become eliminated and new cells are created roughly around 28-day cycles. Still, skin’s innate ability to exfoliate gradually slows down due to ultraviolet rays, harmful external environments, and stress. Kakadu Peel Serum, which helps facilitate skin turnover, is enough to regain your confidence in your skin! Apply it before sleeping at night to experience soft, fully nourished skin like a baby’s the next day!
Essential skincare routine for glowing skin “Exfoliation” Instead of a physical exfoliator irritating to the skin, use this wash-free peeling serum that can be applied directly on your skin to keep it healthy!
Kakadu Youth Glow Vita Peel is the top vitamin C peel serum product you’re going to try!
Terminalia ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Vitamin complex
- Kakadu plum: The fruit of Kakadu plum trees common in Australia is known to have about 100 times more vitamin C than oranges, a well-known vitamin C power food.
(Kakadu Vital vitamin c peel is clinically tested for its effect of promoting skin turnover!)
Test Institute: Korea Dermatology Research Institute
Test period: March 31 – May 25, 2021
A red watery texture that leaves the skin soft and glowy without stickiness.
How to use
- Apply an appropriate amount of the serum using the dropper.
- Pat gently to promote absorption into the skin.
- It is recommended to use this product 1~3 times weekly. The frequency of use can be increased or decreased according to the skin status.
- For sensitive skin, take a small amount first to allow your skin to adjust. Then, increase the amount little by little, or mix 2 to 3 drops with serum or cream.
- For extremely sensitive skin, take a small amount and apply on the relatively less sensitive T-zone area where sebum secretion takes place more often than on the thin cheek area. (It can also be used on a certain small area, not just the entire face, where there are dead skin cells or sebum secretion is severe.)
- It is considered normal to feel irritated or warm upon contact with skin.
- The pH of this product is 3.0 to 4.0, to which AHA responds effectively.
- Still, you may feel irritated depending on your skin type due to a subsequent reaction from the pH difference; therefore, a patch test is recommended before use.
- To prevent a sense of irritation, adjust the number of applications. – – The gentle exfoliating process on the skin may cause irritation and heat sensation.
- It may cause irritation such as tingling or hot sensation.
- Kakadu Youth Glow Vita Peel is recommended for use in the evening, but be sure to use sunscreen when using it in the morning.
- Before using this product, take a patch test (inner part of the upper arm).
- Shake well before use.
Kakadu Plum Extract (70.9%), Purified Water, Lactic Acid (Candy Acid Controller), White Willow Shell Extract (Plant-derived Acid Controller), Arginine (Amino Acid Skin Softener), Glycerin (Plant-derived Moisturizing Agent), Cypress Leaf Extract, Betaine (Candy-derived Extract)C), Biotin (Vitamin B), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), and Menadione (Vitamin K)
For better results try the Kakadu line
love it ~
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
My skin became soft after using it… I will buy it again
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
very good exfoliator and romoves dead skin
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Smoothen skin texture by gentle exfoliation for glowy skin
big love for such a product
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch