TORRIDEN CELLMAZING Centella Mask 22ml, 5pcs
Have you ever felt stimulated after using a soothing product?
It’s important to look at skin calming methods from different points of views since each person has a different skin type and skin problems.
Torriden has released a facial mask sheet that focused on soothing the skin by applying an essence containing Centella Asiatica Extract(42%), Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid and Asiatic Acid ingredients that are effective for skin soothing, and Lyocell Vegan Sheet, which can adhere the mask sheet to the skin more effectively.
Try Cellmazing Centella Mask as it will calm your skin without irritation.
- Centella Asiatica Extract (42%)+ 4 kinds of key ingredients: Centella Asiatica Extract which is an effective ingredient for skin soothing and Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid and Asiatic Acid which help recharge moisture and soothe the skin.
- Low 5.5 pH Mask: Helps calm the skin and recharge moisture comfortably through a low acidic essence. It also completed the Hypoallergenic test.
- Upgraded Cellulose Lyocell Vegan Sheet: A vegan cellulose sheet that adheres moisture to the skin, so that the essence adheres to the skin more effectively. It’s thin, strong, non-sagging and comfortable to use.
Centella Mask contains not only Centella Asiatica Extract, but also Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid and Asiatic Acid ingredients, which are very effective in soothing the skin, soothes your skin and fills your skin with moisture.
- Centella Asiatica: powder rich with Centella Asiatica Extract’s 4 different key ingredients including Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid and Asiatic Acid which helps with skin problems when applying.
- Allantoin: a plant-derived ingredient that gently removes dead skin cells and helps hydrate and soothe the skin.
- Panthenol: Panthenol is skin provitamin and it’s called pantothenic acid. It calms down irritated skin, hydrates and improves the moisturizing function and helps keep your skin moisturized and shiny.
- Test Institution: Korea Dermatology Research Institute
- Test Period: 2019.09.03~ 2019.09.06
- Test Target: 33 people who meet the selection criteria and do not meet the exclusion criteria.
- Test Results: CELLMAZING Centella Mask proved to be a non-stimulating sample in terms of primary skin irritation and it differs from one person to another.
- Test Institution: German Dermatological Research Institute
- Test Period: Checking skin reaction 24, 48 and 72 hours after patch.
- Test Method: According to ICDRG (International Contact Dermatitis Research Group) guidelines.
- Test Target: 30 men and women who are 18 years old or older.
- Test Results: Cellmazing Centella Mask achieved an excellent rank based on the Derma Test for skin irritation and didn’t lead to toxic- irritative intolerance reactions in patch to sting carried out in accordance to international guidelines.
How to use:
- Use the toner after washing your face then smooth out your skin.
- Tap the sheet about 2~3 times then open it.
- Attach the mask evenly to your face avoiding your eyes and lips.
- Remove the mask after 10~15 minutes then tap lightly to help the skin absorb the remaining essence.
- People who need special calming care.
- People who need non- sticky and fresh moisturizing recharge.
- People who look for non harmful products.
We recommend you to use CELLMAZING products according to the following order for extra calming care:
Centella Asiatica Extract (42%), Physalis Alkekengi Fruit Extract (24%), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (14%), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Allantoin, Betaine, rh-Oligopeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-11, SH-Oligopeptide-2, Polyglutamic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium PCA, Ceramide NP, Propanediol, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Arbutin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract.
A mask that calms the skin and recharges moisture
so it is so good
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch